Magical Day Card 4 ways
Hello! This post features the “Magical Day” stamp set, which can be found in the Occasions catalogue. It comes with a set of very cute fairy tale characters, some decorative stamps and two sentiments. This set can be used for all types of fairy tale themed cards. Mix and match like I’ve done here…super fun!
I challenged myself to make a series of cards, using this stamp set, all with a similar overall design. Here is what I did…
- Cut Whisper White card stock 81⁄2 x 51⁄2, score down the middle at 41⁄4 and fold in half. This will be the card base.
- Cut Myths & Magic designer paper 5 1⁄2 x 41⁄4. This will be the background. Tape to card base.
- Cut Whisper White card stock 51⁄2 x 4. This will be the embossing sheet.
- Die cut heart shape with Sweet & Sassy Framelit in the middle.
- Emboss with pattern of choice and set aside.
- Using Whisper White card stock, stamp the fairy tale image using Memento ink.
- Colour in with Blends (or your choice of colouring tool).
- Stamp the banner and sentiment to match the designer paper. I used the Number of Years banner and sentiments from various other stamp sets, like Teeny Tiny Wishes.
- Die cut the fairy tale image and sentiment. Arrange and adhere around the embossed sheet and heart, using dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones and other accessories, as you like (bling is good!).
This is the Magical Day bundle that comes with the Magical Day stamp set and Magical Mates Framelits Dies. If you buy the bundle, rather than separately, you save 10% off. Browse page 37 of the Occasions catalogue for other matching accessories like paper and tape and project ideas with this set.
It’s so fun to play around with the charaters and colours – there are so many possibilities! Enjoy and stamp with purpose!
Shop Online 24/7
Feel good shopping with Stamping for Good! All profits, from your order(s), will be donated to the current charity campaign. For more information, please see the latest campaign. As a thank you for your order, I will also send you a complimentary handmade card.
Other Project Ideas
Here are some other great project ideas, using this set. Curated by me on Pinterest. Enjoy!