Number of Years Stamp and Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Hello again! This post features the “Number of Years” stamp set, which can be found in the 2017-18 Annual catalogue and the “Large Numbers Framelits Dies”. Oh, what a blast I had with this set.
About the set… well, as you may have guessed, it’s all about numbers! Age for birthdays, years for anniversaries, grade for school…..I’m sure there is more!? Basically, if you need numbers, well here it is! The matching dies, allow you to cut out the stamped numbers and banners for extra pop. Or, you can use them to cut out numbers with patterned paper or card stock, which would be great too!
For this project, I used a technique for added depth by cutting out the 1,3,5 to show the stamped images beneath and added on the 2 and 4 for pop on top.
Here is how to make this project…
- Cut Whisper White card stock 81⁄2 x 51⁄2, score down the middle at 41⁄4 and fold in half. This will be the card base.
- Cut Whisper White card stock 5 1⁄2 x 41⁄4. This will be the card top.
- Die cut 1, 3 and 5 from the Whisper White card top.
- Place the card top over the card base and stamp the corresponding 1, 3 and 5 in the empty places that you just die cut.
- Attach card top to base with dimensionals.
- With a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp 2 and 4.
- Die cut these using the corresponding die-cut numbers. Adhere to the card top with dimensionals.
- Stamp your choice of sentiment. For my project, I used the birthday stamp from the “Oh Happy Day Card Kit”.
- Add rhinestones, if you like but keep this one simple. You want the numbers stand out on their own.
Have fun with the colour combinations. You can also use this to celebrate a special anniversary year or birthday age. Use it to decorate and make your own banner. How special would that be for someone, knowing that you customized a card for their occasion. Pretty darn special, I’d say!
Enjoy and create with purpose!
Shop Online 24/7
Feel good shopping with Stamping for Good! All profits, from your order(s), will be donated to the current charity campaign. For more information, please see the latest campaign. As a thank you for your order, I will also send you a complimentary handmade card.
Other Project Ideas
Here are some other great project ideas, using this set. Curated by me on Pinterest. Enjoy!