Inspired By Spring Handmade Card
It’s finally Spring! Well, sort of. In BC, it has been quite rainy still but it will get sunny soon! In the meantime, here is a springtime inspired card post for you to enjoy! This card features the “Hedgehugs” and “Foxy Friends” stamp set and “Perfect Pines” thinlets. My awesome West Coast Creator’s team lead, Ange, created a challenge for us and this is the card I came up with. Let me know what you think?
The card was made with:
- Base: Crumbcake Cardstock 8.5 x 5.5 and scored at 4.25
- Mat: Wisteria Wonder Cardstock 5.25 x 4
- Background: Whisper White Cardstock 5 x 3.75
- Stamps used:
- Hedgehugs for the flowers, sentiment and bird
- Foxy Friends for the trees
- Perfect Pines Thinlets (retired) but you can fussy cut the tree out
- Stitched Circles and Scallop Circles for the bird and sentiment
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
See full supply list below…
Enjoy and create with purpose!
Shop Online 24/7
Feel good shopping with Stamping for Good! All profits, from your order(s), will be donated to the current charity campaign. For more information, please see the latest campaign. As a thank you for your order, I will also send you a complimentary handmade card.
Other Project Ideas
Here are some other great project ideas from Stamping for Good. Curated by me on Pinterest. Enjoy!