New Stampin' Up! Varied Vases Bundle
Ready for the continued post of my new favourites in the Stampin’ Up!’s new catalogue year 2018-2019? (Read last week’s post here) Today’s feature is called Varied Vases. A super cute stamp set and paper punch bundle.
Now, I must admit… I love anything to do with flowers! I love spending hours in the garden centre, browsing the rows of plants and flowers and thinking about what I could do with them. Hmmmm, to think of it, I do the same thing at craft stores and with the SU catty! It’s completely therapeutic for me! So, this cute flower and vase stamp set really speaks to me!
Here are 2 projects made with this set.
You can make this card by following these instructions.
- Make the following cuts:
- Base: Whisper White heavy cardstock 8.5 x 5.5 and scored at 4.25
- Background mat: Lovely Lipstick DSP (striped design) 5.25 x 4
- Patterned mat: Lovely Lipstick DSP (dots design) 4.5 x 2 on Lovely Lipstick cardstock 4.75 x 2.25. Tie a knotted ribbon around this.
- Stamping background: Whisper White cardstock 3.5 x 3 on Lovely Lipstick cardstock 3.75 x 3.25
- Stamp the sentiment and 3 flowers on the Stamping background
- Colour the flowers in matching markers
- Stamp the 3 vases in Lovely Lipstick ink and leaves in Call Me Clover ink on scrap Whisper White paper
- Punch them out using the Vase Builder Punch
- Adhere to the Stamping background (on top of the 2 flowers previous stamped) using foam dimensionals
- Assemble layer by layer. Use dimensionals on the Stamping background layer
See full supply list and links to my store below…
Here is another card using some of the new colours. What a simple but pretty card to make!
Check out all the great items in the digital catty here.
I hope you are inspired by my cards. These are just a few examples to inspire your creativity! Keep in touch for more amazing projects, from the new catty. Enjoy and create with purpose!
Shop Online 24/7
Feel good shopping with Stamping for Good! All profits, from your order(s), will be donated to the current charity campaign. For more information, please see the latest campaign. As a thank you for your order, I will also send you a complimentary handmade card.
Other Project Ideas
Here are some other great project ideas from Stamping for Good. Curated by me on Pinterest. Enjoy!